What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Post numero uno

This is my very first post on my (hopefully) active blog.  I was inspired by my friend, who was - ironically - inspired by me.  You see, I've always been a dispenser of advice, some good, some bad, but I always have an opinion.  She'd just taken a position as full-time stay at home mom (yes, that is a profession) and was lamenting about her lack of mental stimulation.  I completely understood; sometimes anticipating how many bats The Count can see flying over Sesame Street just doesn't do it for you.  I told her she should find a hobby; maybe that would help alleviate any off-chance she may end up asking her husband if he had to make "stinky boo-boo."  Today, she sent me a facebook message about her new project - taking a photograph daily for the next 365 days.  I figured if she can commit to taking a pic everyday, I can commit to spending 10 minutes blogging about whatever randomness pops to mind.  I'm starting small; I'll try a daily post for a week and see how that goes.  I think I can do it.  Matter of fact, I'm doing two today, since I'm already starting out in the hole.  Check out post number two in a minute. :)

No comments: