What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Experiment

A coworker was looking at the article below today (see the link) and it brought up a question I've had for awhile. Whether the link is true or not, how much does social media affect your stats? I've written a few articles, have a website, and write a blog. Individually, I've got about the results I'd expect. But with the help of social media, I want to see how much my stats change. So here's the experiment. For the next week or two, I'm going to solicit people to add me on twitter. I'm only on that and facebook; I'm sure they're others but as a rookie, that's what I know. I'm linking all of my sites to each other; we'll see how much that affects my traffic. I'll post results after a week. Feel free to add me on twitter @cerebralstew.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/11/50-cent-makes-87-million-on-twitter-encourages-fans-to-invest-in-scheme_n_807327.html
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: