What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Friday, January 7, 2011

Blah, blah, blah

I discovered today blogs aren't for everybody.  One of my coworkers happened across my page and was reading some posts aloud. Well, he started to, but after the first sentence his words dissolved into "blah blah blah."  At first, I was a little hurt.  Here I am, trying to craft something people want to read and it's reduced to confused grumbles.  Then I realized he's 60+ and he probably doesn't give a damn about anything other than the tortilla recipe I posted.  Similar to reality shows, there's a select few that will tune in daily to see what madness I'm up to, if any at all.  Others won't, and that's cool.  A large part of this blog is writing daily; getting my thoughts down and exploring them, starting a project and finishing it.  Who reads it doesn't matter as much as having something here to read.  So with that in mind, I'll keep blogging.  If people can keep reality tv going strong, maybe they'll check out my blog once or twice too.

No comments: