What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My kind of reality

A few posts ago I wrote about the Real Whoevers of Wherever, those shows that are always high drama and low reality. I don't have time for all of that, but I always make a minute for the Police Women of Cincinnati. Maybe it's because it's my hometown, or my job is right up the street from most of the places they show, or because I know a couple of people on the screen. It could just be because it's funny. It's completely unscripted, these people are insane, and they're all in my area code. One guy got cited for peeing in public, of course you've got the standard busts on the ho stroll, and the random ramblings of a man who got caught via DUI after buying condoms to use with someone other than his wife. And to balance out the philandering, they have a love story in the making...two people brought together by their warrants. That's my kind of reality.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: