What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Saturday, January 8, 2011

#7

I'll keep this one short and sweet. I need to own a sports team. In what other profession can your business completely suck and the owners still turn profits? And in the case of the Cincinnati Bungles, the franchise has sucked for 18 out of 20 years, yet the Brown family continues to profit. That's longer than some teams have been in existence (Titans, Jaguars, panthers to name a few). And EVERYONE has a highlight reel against the Bengals.  So apparently, I'm in the wrong field. Mr. Brown, if by the off chance you or someone you know stumbles across my blog, hit me up. I'll be glad to take the team off your hands. I may not know how to make a winning team, but it hasn't stopped you yet.

No comments: