What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Monday, January 3, 2011

Come Hell or High Water...

So here it is, day two, and I'm severely struggling in the posting department.  The sad part is it's not from lack of topics, it's from a lapse in memory.  I had a blog all planned out, and instead of typing it out or writing down my ideas, I let it slip from my conscious mind into oblivion.  And trust me, once it hits the abyss, it's nearly impossible to figure out what I wanted to say.  Maybe I'm trying too hard.  I want to have a deep, thought-provoking post - a post that will make you really look forward to coming to my spot on a daily.  My original blog could've accomplished that task but right now, my brain is tapped.  Instead of stew, I'm serving up grilled cheese and tomato soup.  But, come hell or high water, I'm keeping my goal to give you something new daily.  Eat up.

1 comment:

robYn! said...

I like grilled cheese and tomato soup. Especially government cheese.