What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ow

So I just got my micro braids redone and all I have to say is "ow." I have excellent reasons for enduring 8.5 hours of torture, but my head still feels like someone is snatching my scalp out through my hair follicles. Despite the pain and the price, I'm happy to get it done every 3 months or so. If it means I don't have to figure out hairstyles in the morning, or fool with curling and flat irons, or deal with breakage or split ends, I'll suck up my discomfort. Thankfully, I'll be able to smile and blink again without pain in a few days. Until then, I'll grab my bottle of knock off tylenol and some moscato.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: