What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Git R Done

We've already established I'm a procrastinator from the 3 year bathroom door disaster.  But I have a door, it closes and locks, so I won't even discuss that now.  I've been in sort of a funk since my bubble burst a few weeks ago, but today I'm buoyed by my buddy Kim's posts.  She's going through some way heavier stuff than I am, yet she remains progressively more positive everyday.  I respect that.  And, in light of her being able to move on, I should be able to as well.  I decided I would do two things when I got home:
  1. take a nap, and
  2. get back on my grind.
I slept great and am energized to tackle my to-do list.  I can't succeed if I don't try. 

Check out my buddy's blog here

1 comment:

Kim said...

OMG, you made me cry, only because I appreciate you so much. Thanks for being there to listen to all my s***!