What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Friday, February 4, 2011

Lame!

When did I get lame? Here it is, Friday night, I'm temporarily kid free, and hubby and I can't come up with anything interesting to do. Of course, there's the usual "quality time" suggestion, but then what? We aren't big on clubs, our closest friends are 400 miles away, and everything we come up with (bowling, movie, sports bar) is promptly shot down. There's gotta be something more stimulating than WWE wrestling and blogging for a couple in their thirties. When did I become the type of person who'd rather laugh at stupid commercials from my couch than get out and see the world? When did I get lame? Maybe having kids does that to you...you get so used to not having a sitter, you end up sitting around when you do. Or maybe we need to stop being lame, grab the keys, and just go. So I'll take my own advice, and with that...I'm gone!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: