What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Saturday, February 12, 2011

In o'er my head

My daughter told me this funny story today that I instantly thought would make a great game. My kids and I took the story and ran, coming up with levels, characters, a background, and an objective. We kept going, and I remembered this news clip about a young boy who programmed a popular game by himself. I figured it couldn't be that hard if a 7th grader can do it. Well, I was definitely wrong. Our initial search online turned up several blogs and a bunch of links, all using language I recognized as English but couldn't decipher to save my life. I realized then I'm in over my head. So I'll take this moment to make a desperate plea to app developers everywhere. If you know what you're doing and care to do some pro bono work, maybe we can talk.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: