What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Friday, April 1, 2011

Uhhhhh, maybe?

I'm watching this silly movie Yes Man, starring Jim Carrey as a divorced curmudgeon afraid to move on with life. After attending a self help seminar, he decides to say yes to everything for a year. Of course, he instantly encounters craziness of all kinds as he embarks on his journey. The movie is classic goofball Carrey, but it got me thinking. What if I said yes to everything? I know my relatively new habit of positive thinking has made a big difference in my outcomes, but incessant yes-ing is hard to imagine. How about I start by saying yes to finishing all the projects I started. Wanna install that bathroom base tile? Yes! What about finishing your laptop bag? Yep to that too! Repaint? Yes! Yes! Yes! And I'll get right on that...tomorrow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Rhasha'sRandomRantings said...

I need to go see that movie and u stoopiiddd yes yes yes tomorrow..lol