What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ah Well

Yesterday I wanted to blog about a Yahoo! article I'd seen on the winners of the mega millions jackpot. They were a bunch of IT folks that work for NY state and they'd all gone in on this ticket. When they interviewed them, none were sure if they'd quit their jobs. I had a bunch of quips ready about 7 new vacancies in the IT department and 19.1 million reasons not to go to work the next day. But instead, I was so busy I didn't even crack open the laptop, much less give you my 2 cents on how they'll spend their newly found fortunes. Sometimes things happen (or in my case, don't). It made me think of how life doesn't always go as planned - the guy waiting to purchase their randomly selected numbers actually was cut in front of, altering his initial plan and the eventual outcome. In his case, it probably turned out for the best. Not so much for the person who jumped in front of him. Ah well.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: