What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Saturday, April 16, 2011

How Do They Do It?

The Science Channel has a series called How Do They Do It? It takes the simple question and responds with all kinds of interesting answers to stuff we don't even think about. Making glass, soda cans, hot rods, large machines, baseballs...the list goes on and on. I find myself not only wondering how they do it, but how they streamlined the process to what it is now. Take making glass for example. Someone figured out not only the ingredients to combine to create glass, but a way to make a machine to do it for us. The ingenious of mankind is amazing. We hear of Albert Einstein's mastermind all of the time, but rarely ever about these creators of modern day marvels. So whoever they are, I tip my hat to them. Maybe my kids will stand amongst the unknown legends that made our lives easier. And until then, I'll enjoy the Science Channel revealing how they do it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: