What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sex-aaaay!

I believe there's nothing sexier than a man who can cook.  I'm not talking about gourmet cuisine; I'm happy when my hubby whips up eggs and bacon or his signature spaghetti.  Tonight's meal was the spaghetti, which was extra good because I didn't have to cook it.  So fellas, before you spend all that money on cologne, rims, fancy gadgets, or expensive trinkets, consider making your significant other a meal instead.  It doesn't have to be some dish you can't pronounce - simple and tasty will do.  Find a good recipe on Food Network or Allrecipes and follow the directions.  Let me repeat that last line, cause it's important.  FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.  I know it's hard for some men, but not having food poisoning is more than worth having to admit you followed a recipe.  To recap (because I know a lot of men need repetition to get the point):
  1. Find recipe
  2. Get correct ingredients for recipe
  3. Follow recipe
  4. Be the sexiest man alive.
Got it?  Good.  

1 comment:

Rhasha'sRandomRantings said...

yes maam bad thing over here is. if he cooks guess who cleans up? The whole fam. Also u know how we are its ALWAYS a competition. Kids whose was better mine or mommys? Never a dull moment. Tell Joel get back in that kitchen 2nite