What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Saturday, April 2, 2011

4/02/2011

It's April, which means it's officially spring cleaning season. That's good news to some folks, but for a Clean House candidate like me, it's a cause for stress. Yesterday I looked at the piles of stuff amassed in various corners and became instantly depressed. I went to bed sad and had nightmares about the crap multiplying no matter how much I threw away. I was still feeling bummed when I checked today's emails and saw my daily joyride. This one was catered to me, as if Joan Baez was staring in my eyes when she said it. "Action is the anecdote for despair." I took her advice and spent this morning cleaning out my closet. I've got miles to go, but I feel good with my progress. I'll conquer this mess one action at a time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Rhasha'sRandomRantings said...

Girl I feel u. Mike was home alone for a week he said he would clean he did nothing. I came back and aint did nothing. My brothers wil be here and that is whats gonna FORCE me to clean up.