What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Friday, April 22, 2011

CerebralStew's Day Off

My company was closed today in honor of Easter (or Resurrection Day if you prefer). Much like Ferris Bueller, I rounded up a buddy (well, an indentured servant) and got to the business of my day off. Instead of Ferris' fun filled trips to baseball games and fancy restaurants, I decided I'd sleep until at least 10 then make some progress on my house. I accomplished sleeping late, then it was time to get moving. In 6 hours, we folded, washed & dried, gave away, and disposed of (4) 30 gallon bags, 5 large laundry baskets, and 3 big bins of clothes. We still have 6 or 7 more to go, but not bad for an assembly line of 2 people. Maybe someone will throw us a parade when we're finished, too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: