What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bugs Need A Break, Too

For one of today's posts, I was going to take a pic of this weird hybrid bee/cricket/wasp looking insect that hitched a ride on my car on my way home from work. It flew in my window to get at my bright yellow coat, and when it figured out I wasn't hiding pollen in the pockets flew onto the door. Instead of freaking out (my normal reaction) and causing a 10 car pile up trying to get it to fly off, I decided to keep one eye on the bug and one eye on the road. It seemed to enjoy the trip - it sat quietly with its antennae blowing in the breeze. It turned around a few times and let the wind hit its other body parts (yep, I was watching it like that). It waited patiently for me to park the car, then flew off before I could get the pic. Oh well. I guess bugs need a break, too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4ep5ymPTH1qbkvb1o1_500.jpg