What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Sunday, April 24, 2011

SINBAD!!

The other day I watched Sinbad's It's Just Family on the We channel. Oh my goodness! Sinbad by himself is funny, but between him, his wife, and their two adult children, they are hilarious. He breaks his situation down so simply - I made money, I didn't pay my taxes, the IRS took my house, I moved back in my wife's house with my grown kids. They have your typical reality tv feel with relationship drama, power struggles, money problems, etc. but with a twist of humor only Sinbad can provide. Perfect example: they go to buy a car for his son. The salesman has him fill out loan applications and runs his credit. He comes back very grim, breaking to Sinbad the news he has bad credit. Sinbad pulls out this big bag filled with stacks of money and says "here run Mr. Franklin & Mr. Grant's credit" and shoves the forms back to him. A little arrogant yes, but so daggone funny. For anyone who thought he was dead, Sinbad is definitely alive and kicking. You should check out his show some time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Rhasha'sRandomRantings said...

I am loving the show so far, and cant believe u have been watching( I know how u hate reality shows). Its a plus that it comes on after my show-The Braxtons. I watched the episode where they are trying to eat healthy and his crazy butt is trying to buy cake and sneaking burgers in the house.
So far it seems real. It's funny how I find some things in common with them-brokeness but my GROWN KIDS cant live with me at 25.