What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Show-N-Tell

I'm always amazed when someone else tells me how I should do something when they're not doing it. These aren't people with a wealth of knowledge on the topic, they just figure your way is wrong. You know the type - quick to say, "you should really paint that wall in a 'w' style instead of up and down," but ain't picked up a brush in their lifetime. What makes your way superior? Better yet, why tinkle on my parade? If I'm making progress and it doesn't pose a threat to myself, others, or national security, let me do it my way. And if you can do it better, do it. Until then, I'll keep going because, in the words of my dad, "I can show you better than I can tell you."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: