What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Losing...

My patience with this not-quite-teenage child living in my household. On my last nerve doesn't begin to describe the feeling. She's dancing on the nerve. Beating the nerve. Driving over the nerve, backing up, and driving over it again. We have a routine, she knows what she's supposed to do, yet I get blank stares when I ask why things aren't done. She loses stuff, she's moody, she's a normal, hormonal 11 year old. And I'll take this time to apologize to my parents for when I was a normal hormonal not-quite teenage child. I suppose it's the gift and the curse of every parent blessed enough to have them. So if you're a parent in my same boat, I wish you patience. We'll miss these days when they're grown...maybe.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: