What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Movie Worth Seeing

It began as a simple suggestion to see a movie. Interestingly enough it came from my husband, who can never stay awake long enough for the opening credits to roll. But I guess since we were on vacay he decided to do something out of the ordinary. The challenge came when we had to pick a flick. He'd already seen Fast and Furious Five (another shocker), and was lobbying to see it again. I wasn't interested in Thor or seeing the movie he just saw, so I bought two tickets to Bridesmaids. He fought me tooth and nail, but reluctantly agreed to sit through the chick flick. Lemme tell you, he laughed harder than I did. This movie was great. Think of The Hangover, but with a raunchier female twist. They pulled some stunts I'm still giggling about today. The end was classic romantic comedy, but the ride there was an unexpected trip. So if you have a few hours to spare, check out Bridesmaids. You can even bring your spouse.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: