What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Friday, May 6, 2011

Design Diva

Maybe I missed my calling. I've been enamored with staging/diy/home improvement shows and every time I watch I wonder if I could've done that. Not the work, but the design. I have my BS in interior design; perhaps I should be transforming homes into dazzling dwellings instead of being stuck behind a desk for 9 hours a day. I don't know how well I would mesh with hardheaded homeowners or camera crews following me around, but I'm sure it's nothing a little creative editing couldn't fix. In the meantime, I'll see if I can whip my own house into shape. Maybe I'll post some pics when I'm done.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'm going to quote Larry the Cable Guy. Get 'er done. Show us the pics. We'd love to see your version of "Designing to a tee with Amber G"