What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Free Android Apps

We all know Angry Birds is a must have, but what about the other excellent apps floating around in the Android market? If you're not sure what to get, here are a few completely free apps I have that you may like:

Spades by bytesequencing - good game play, lots of options, AI partner could be better

Gas Buddy - saw this one on tv; enter in your zip and it loads gas prices close to your location. No need to sign up, search as a guest

Words with Friends by zynga - the smartphone version of Scrabble, play virtually
with a friend, a stranger, or pass n play with someone in your house.

Our Groceries and Kroger apps - Our Groceries lets you enter your own items & stores, add multiple items at once, and choose how you sort your list. You can also email and sync your lists so everything stays updated.
The Kroger app is useful if you shop at Kroger and have a Plus card. I can load coupons onto the card while I'm in the store and they'll show up in my discounts before I check out. Very convenient.

Uninstaller - a quick and simple way to uninstall an app. Just open the installer, scroll to the unwanted app, and hit ok. Done.

And lastly, one of the apps I use the most, Blogger. I can update, view, add video, images, and links right in my phone. And after I post, I can share with a variety of different platforms from one location.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

robYn! said...

I have words with friends...we will have to play.