What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Stuff

I'm always on the lookout for a bargain.  Here are a few things to do in Cincinnati that are fun and (almost) completely free.

  1. Free Fridays @ Union Terminal.  Select Fridays throughout the summer are free from 4-8pm.  Three museums are included, but parking and the Omnimax theater are extra.
  2. KidsFest Cincinnati.  Tons of free, kids-themed activities on the river.  Last year my son caught three catfish, which we promptly gave away (I like my fish fileted BEFORE I get it).
  3. Cincinnati Fatherhood Celebration.  Sunday, June 19th - free activities for dads and kids on Sawyer Point.
  4. Cincinnati Art Museum.  It's free admission daily; you may possibly pay a small fee for parking.  Visit the gift shop for some tasteful, artful jewelry.
For a list of other Free events, check out the Cincinnati USA website.

No comments: