What's Bubbling in the Stew?
"The only thing that is ever foolish about a dream is not to act on it."
- Pat Croce

Monday, June 6, 2011

Brownout

I'm at my desk, doing some actual work, when our power goes out. It's relatively quick, then we're back up and running...or so we thought. The electricity lasted just long enough to get the computers on when we were plunged into darkness again. Well, as dark as you can be in the middle of a bright sunny day, but I digress. Apparently the brownout was caused by some equipment malfunction with an epicenter not far from the job. And not unlike an earthquake, the after effects (server problems, computer problems, etc) are still slowing us down. So until the IT man sees the computer signal in the air and comes to the rescue, I suppose today's work is done. Good thing I've still got a signal on my phone :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: